Why Become a Michigan EPFP Fellow?
When asked why they want to become fellows, Michigan EPFP Fellows give an appropriately diverse set of answers. They came to
- network with other professionals in hopes of advancing their careers and/or expanding their circle of professional contacts;
- meet with a broad range of speakers and gain additional insights into the education and human services policymaking process;
- find solutions to specific problems they are grappling with or new ways of overcoming difficult educational and human service barriers;
- examine and test their leadership skills to see whether they have what it takes to move on to the next level within or outside their own organization; and
- interact on a more personal, social level with other professionals who have the same thirst for knowledge.
(back to EPFP Membership)